At Clear Choice Assisted Living LLC, we are always seeking qualified and responsible candidates who are passionate about caring for others and improving lives. In addition to a competitive compensation package, CCAL offers endless growth opportunities, flexibility and professional development. If you believe you have the skills and dexterity needed to be a caregiver/home health aide, we would like you to join our team. You can do so by either filling out the online form below or downloading and completing the application form and sending it to us via email, fax or drop it off at the office.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable, patient, caring and compassionate.
- Have an ABSOLUTELY clean criminal history. We do conduct thorough background checks.
- Have verifiable work references and a proven record of reliability with past and/or present employers.
Job Description & Qualifications:
- Must be able to assist clients with all activities of daily living; – taking clients to and from scheduled appointments, recreational activities, grocery shopping, walks to the malls, parks, household chores, etc.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or an Equivalent.
- Must have excellent communications (written & spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license (with no more than 4 points)
- Must have a reliable vehicle and proof of insurance.
Note: Your flexibility to meet the changing schedules of our clients and being available on some weekends is highly desirable.