Clear Choice Assisted Living LLC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, serving all clients who have selected us, hiring and firing of staff, and selection of advocate advisory committee.
Unlawful discrimination has no place at Clear Choice Assisted Living LLC and offends our core values which include a commitment to equal opportunity and inclusion.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our clients, staff, and advisory committee. All of our clients, advisory committee, employees, and community members are expected to join with and uphold this commitment.
Clear Choice Assisted Living LLC:
- Provides services and support, including supported living, adult day services and shared living to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Provides home care services to seniors/individuals who can no longer take care of themselves properly but want to continue to live at home
- Provides non-medical transportation services to individuals who can no longer drive due to advanced age or disability
- Provides a residential environment that is healthy, safe, appropriate, and typical of other residences in the community suited for the individual’s abilities
- Hires qualified employees to deliver the required services as determined by the individual’s needs
- Establishes a consumer/advocate advisory committee composed of individuals, legally authorized representative, community representative, and family members
If you need these services or believe that Clear Choice Assisted Living LLC has failed to provide these services or discriminated against in any way on the basis of race, color, age, sex, disability, or national origin, you can file a grievance, in person or by mail, phone or email with:
Clear Choice Assisted Living LLC
6370 York Road
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Complaint forms are available here.
If you need help filing a grievance, Human Resources is available to assist you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at
or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at